Health & Safety at Neal Landscapes
Here at Neal Landscapes we pride ourselves on the implementation of Health & Safety and COSHH legislation throughout the workplace. Risk Assessments and Method Statements are also reviewed and revised when needed to ensure the relevant training is undertaken. Neal Landscapes is also committed in ensuring the health, safety and welfare of its clients and contractors.
We aim to conduct, provide, maintain & review:
- Information, instruction and training in order that work activities can be carried out safely.
- Risk assessments and effective risk management.
- Plant, machinery and equipment.
- Safe working procedures.
- Method statements.
- Safe access and egress.
- Adequate and correct supervision.
- Emergency arrangements.
- Health and Safety Committee.
- Competent Persons.
The successful implementation of this policy requires total commitment from all levels of employees. Each person has a legal obligation to take reasonable care of their own safety as well as other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
“The question of safety is not what it costs, but who it can save.”